Saturday, May 06, 2006

Hey peeps! ;-)

Hey peeps whats up wit muh fam! This is "blonde bear" :) I just got back from a Seward trip with my class! It was really awesome! We went to the Seward Muesum, the shell fish hatchery, the sea life center, the whittier tunnel, and the animal conservetory! We also went on a boat ride to a glacier! We almost went to the fish place (can't remember what its called but basically there is fish heads everywhere!) but we didn't luckily ;) Well all is well in the bear house Papa bear built Mama bear a greenhouse and I think its really awesome. Well hope you guys are doing great!
Luv ya!
Sierra "Blonde Bear" Harrington

Comments on "Hey peeps! ;-)"

 

Blogger Shana said ... (12:57 PM) : 

Welcome Bear Clan...it is about time you showed up....Been a long winter and I was beginning to think maybe you all had forgotten that bears dont hibernate all year...its soft ball season now wakey upey...Marina...cant wait to hear all about your trip...I would love to go to Italy..Dana...I want to hear the "grown up version too"...Shane...well you just growl to much so I will move on to blond bear...cant wait to see your smiling face...ready to be my babysitter this year?????

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (6:35 PM) : 

By golly, this was a pleasant surprise, especially to find all of you sharing the blog. Now all we need to do it is get Heath and Erica back on line. Sounds like youhad a great trip to Seward, I am going to try it again sometime inthe summer, everytime I have been there it has been raining and cold. Were their any of the "cute" boys around? Come see us.

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (10:27 PM) : 

I miss you all so much...can't wait till we see you...two more weeks!

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (7:34 AM) : 

See ya' soon, blondie!

 

Blogger Da Bears said ... (7:32 PM) : 

I've taken the babysitting class and graduated...but I don't think I'm ready for babies yet. And Grandpa, on the trip, when we were out, all the seward kids were in school so No I didn't see any cute boys! =) Britt, I would tell you my email, but I don't think this blog is private so I'll wait to see you at the gravel pit! I have a piano recital on Friday, May 19 at 7 p.m.!
Can't wait to see everyone!
-Sierra

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (11:27 PM) : 

I am planning on going to Anchorage but would like to be back in time to go to your recital, Iknow your piano teacher! Speaking of piano, are you going to be playing at the 1st Annual Hole In The Wall Concert Under the Stars? I hope so, maybe all of your uncles could bring your grandmothers piano down from the house so you could play. Do youhave a keyboard? I ams sure, everyone would like to hear you play!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (7:51 AM) : 

Good luck with your recital, your teacher is very proud of you, is it because you "butter" her up or are you really that good? I have heard you play, I know how well you play, keep up the good work!

 

post a comment