Monday, June 12, 2006

fourth weekend


The Anchor river was HOT again this weekend. The ritiual of storing nuts for the winter has begun. (Like squirels). If you have never seen a bear in a SUV, you could come to Homer. Mama Bear recentely purchased a 2004 Chevyn Tracker. Its a red four door 4x4 with 15 inch tires, Shuuld be good for picking up food on the beach. ( we are kind of lazy bears.) Lie-burgers in anch gave us a bag of oranges, as a thank you for our purchase. I hear go-see-cow was givingn away I-pods. oh well, bears like oranges to. Next weekend is it for king salmon, bummer, summer is going by fast, however ther is always something to look forward to. (see pic) Bye for now, papa bear.

Comments on "fourth weekend"

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (10:27 AM) : 

A bright red tracker huh? I bet thats one Hot mamma bear!!! Heard you got skunked by the old man and then made him carry his own fish back to camp??? Whats with that?

Baby bear is doing good... i hope she is not to bored! Today we are going to try to get your blogs up to par with the rest of us!! This will be soooo fun! I have a tinker apperentance.

 

Blogger Da Bears said ... (7:16 PM) : 

The car is way cute! Way more like me than a grand am :)

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with for the blog!! Have fun!!

Papa bear denies strongly that your Dad had to carry his own fish ;)hmmm.

I think Marina will be more excited about getting her drivers license now - she kept saying 'i get a car, i get a car' (the taurus) when i finally bought this one. Made me laugh! She loved CSI camp!! Glad my girls are doing good - sure is quiet around here without them and we're working at getting used to it still....maybe by Saturday :)haha

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (10:17 PM) : 

So....what do you think??? Are the colors Okay???

 

Blogger Da Bears said ... (10:14 PM) : 

koool-good job!!!!!!!!!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:20 AM) : 

What a pleasant surprise to see your new "look" and a current posting! Not only did you admit that you did not assist me in carrying my king, but you also failed to note to everyone that Ihad to carry the largest one - I was even surprised, remember, I estimated it at 24.5 pounds, I weighed it in and it tipped the scales aT 32.75 pounds, I really missed my guess but forthe length it had a big girth!

 

Blogger Sierra said ... (4:41 PM) : 

Marina's gonna have to fight me for the taurus! ;)

 

post a comment