Wednesday, October 08, 2008

soooo many dogs

Hole in the Wall '08 The Dogs---soooomany dogs, what fun, I'd trade diapers for dogs anyday!
Now its time for snow and ice, great big piles, that'd be nice! One day soon, they call it spring, the whole in the wall bell will ring...... on the day that the bear catches a King!

Comments on "soooo many dogs"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (5:02 PM) : 

Dogs, did you see dogs running loose inthe HITW? Guess we are going to have to establish a "lease law"or build their own cabins and kennels. While we are building, perhaps if we contact someone that has a vast knowledge in "traditional fishries" we can get a design for a fish wheel and install that in the river for you. Did I tell you about that 16.5 Silver Salmon I got?

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (5:29 AM) : 

i happen to know somebody that could assist in "corking" off the stream. then, we would all have a king!

 

Blogger Da Bears said ... (11:28 AM) : 

oh yea, bear fishin

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (12:01 PM) : 

Still find myself checking your site. You will remain in our hearts and throughts for eternity. Come this spring, I will catch that King Salmon for you and all of us will share it for dinner at the HITW. I discovered that the "little blue bag" has so much more power in it than just the gold coins, it helped me through some pretty tough moments. One day, we will join together once again, perhaps I can tell you the story about the 16.5 Pound Silver Salmon that I caught on the Anchor River. Much love to you, Dad.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (5:32 PM) : 

Merry Christmas, Son.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:27 PM) : 

The birth of a New Year will occur in two hours, tonight my thoughts are with you.
Love,
Dad

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (12:03 AM) : 

Watch the Super Bowl game today, you would have enjoyed it. It was a very good game, brought back memories of Super Bowls past.
Love,
Dad

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (12:05 AM) : 

Happy Birthday Son ~ All My Love
Dad

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (8:51 AM) : 

Happy Birthday Big Brother...

 

Blogger Mama Bear said ... (7:13 PM) : 

Miss you so much I can't even express how much.

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (12:18 PM) : 

Dropped in to say "Hi". Hope everyone's thoughts of you guys send comfort and peace. Wish we were there.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (12:43 AM) : 

You are always in my thoughts and my heart, I miss you son.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (8:03 PM) : 

Just a few days before Christmas, thank you for the memories of Christmas past, we shared some good ones.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (2:30 AM) : 

Merry Christmas son. Christmas day is here once again, memories galore. The "fudge" is all "done",
would surely love to share "some".
Love,
Dad

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (10:46 AM) : 

Assuming you come look at these comments, Mama Bear, looking forward to seeing you soon. You are definitely on our list of "missed ones" today.
Merry Christmas and
Have a Tall Beer!
(or, glass of wine,
vodka and cran,
shoot some whiskey...)

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (10:47 AM) : 

btw-
I think you may hold the new record in the clans for no-post!
Flatulant Buffie Boy may have been knocked from his throne.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (1:25 AM) : 

Wishing you a Happy Birthday, your 41st. Time has slipped past so fast, seems like just yesterday you came into our lives, our first child, our first son. Then you slipped from our lives, so fast and so soon, and so young. But with it you left us so many wonderful memories, giving each us the strength we need to endure the difficult times. It was a strength that you demonstrated in your life, in sickness and in health. We miss you son, not only on this date but each and every day when you come into our thoughts. The tears still flow at will, I pray that they always will as it only confirms our bond and love for you. Happy Birthday.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (11:17 PM) : 

Approaching yet another Christmas, we will all be together, you will have a special place in our hearts. thought of you this evening when I was making fudge,miss those calls to see if I had made fudge yet. Thanks for the company on my trip and guiding me home safely, now will you quit screwing with my "dome lights". You would be proud of your little namesake, most of the time he has a perpetual smile and so intent in learning how things work, especially buttons on grandpas computer and grandmas television. Love you.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:43 AM) : 

Happy 42nd Birthday son, the day you were born was was so very special, my first child, my first son. I was such a proud father and I had the right to be. The evening of your Memorial, I was just as proud, for the first time I learned just how many individuals that you had influenced with your heart, smile and attitude. You would be so proud of your "girls", they are doing well and each share in the strength that you demonstrated. It goes without saying that we miss you terribly, a day does not pass that you do not enter my thoughts, but I would want it no other way, I do not mind the tears, each one brings back a memory to mind. I cherish these memories. All is well.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (8:30 AM) : 

2/7/2012: Happy 43rd Birthdate son, does not seem like that number of years have passed. Forty Three years ago today, it was a typical windy and cloudy day on Adak, the day that you came into our lives but you brought us a ray of sunshine each year that you were with us. You remain in our daily thoughts and memories, we love you and you remain a vital part of our lives. The "girls" are doing great, you would be so proud of each of them. You are always in our hearts and throughts.

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (8:51 PM) : 

I do miss you and your Father

 

post a comment