Monday, March 03, 2008

After the Run



It seems about 180 riders joined in this years "raffle Run" First prize was about $950 and went to Phil Needham. (a local contractor, and our neighbor in the woods) Mama Bear and I had a good time and went home with a gallon of two stroke oil and a small two piece collapsable shovel. Mama Ravin stuffed her cousin the Turkey and baked him at her cabin while we were out riding. When we finnished the run we returned to a warm cabin and a warm meal. The baking bird could be smelt miles away. I wonder if any of my cousins sleeping near by smelt that? I still havent figured out that new machine, Its different than anything I've ever rode. I saw the bottom of the track several times and checked out the headlight and under the front bumper while moving a few times. Its got 112 miles on it now, I hope by 500 Dana or I learn howm to ride it.

Comments on "After the Run"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (2:04 PM) : 

You resally should check the under carriage of my machine berore you ride it, not during the ride! Turkey dinner upon yur return, wow that is really roughing it! Pumpkin pie? Sounds like fun, now we have fresh snow - now much but enough to remind us that we still have winter.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (8:17 PM) : 

Ahhh, I finally got a head of Bull Buffie, he is running from site to site reminding everyone he has made a new posting. You remember him don't you, in the last book you read his name was Eric Baker!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (8:31 PM) : 

Did I tell you I had King Crab?

 

Blogger Shana said ... (8:46 PM) : 

Our father is either losing it or in need of a hobby...like snow sculpting with beer, meat and soda in bedded in the sculpture...we wont need ice all summer...and have to be there to eat the meat before it goes bad as it thaws...Sounds like shane has found a new toy to figure out...bet Dana does not see him for a few weeks. Brittany says my dot dot dots are anoying...so I will use them more... lol...so bit brother what place did you come in??

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:19 PM) : 

What is a "bit" brother?

 

Blogger Da Bears said ... (8:49 AM) : 

No place, its a "raffle Run" they did pull my ticket out of the hat, I won a prize donated by Napa, some oil and a shovel.

 

Blogger Shana said ... (11:33 AM) : 

No place...that sounds interesting.

 

post a comment