Sunday, April 08, 2007

Fish On


Well it won't be long now. The warm weather and the "wonderful" aromas of spring seem to have the bears starting to stir. Brown Bear got a permit to drive a car with another licensed driver...poor sucker. Blond Bear is ready to play ball, and searching for ground not covered with snow. Mama bear encourages this behavior, a common sickness shared by ballplayers. I am always in search of ground covered with snow, and deny the coming of spring. However... there is those ever encouraging words of summer I dream to say "FISH ON"
PS the rider in the above photo is a blood relative of one of the clans. If anybody knows who this is, A special memorial day prize will be granted for the first successful guess.

Comments on "Fish On"

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (8:48 AM) : 

I am glad I haven't given up on you guys...glad to see the new post!

Dad mentioned papa bear had a new job? is he BS-ing us?

Great photo of the flying machine... you said "blood relative of ONE clan..." ... I can assume it is not the Buffy's, since Papa Buffy's brother is out of town. It could be the blood of the Moose, since mama moose has cousins down there...but I think he maybe related to the Big Hairy Wolf. But its to small to be his brother and to daring to be the sister-in-law... It reminded my of Hairy Wolf's baby sister...but that snow machine is not in Heaven, just flying in the heavens. Could it be a new found cousin of the Hairy Wolf Man?

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (8:50 AM) : 

Oh...I forgot the Raven Clan...oh well I still think it is Trever.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:56 AM) : 

Hey, you snuck in on me, good to see you back on line again. The snow machiner is not Papa Bear, last time I saw him on a machine he was stuck on the wood pile at the HITW. Since the machine exceeds the altitude of the volcano in the background, it can only be one person daring enough to do that - for sure that is Mama Bear trying to catch up with Papa Bear on one of his famous "short-cuts" to the cabin on Bear Ridge, home of the world famous Bear Ridge wild Coffee Beans.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:00 AM) : 

Lady Wolf (I will defer from using the word to describe a female wolf),you really hurt my damm feelings thinking that I would BS you. By the way, one of the stray bullets that Bother Moose was firing around at the HITW on Easter sunday, accidently penetrated the propane tank on your campoer - it was a beautiful explosion and made such a pretty fire as all that aluminum started to melt and burn. Suggest you buy three more tents prior to the big weekend.

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (9:09 PM) : 

I guess that solves what we will do with the camper.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (8:57 AM) : 

Did I win yet?

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (10:19 AM) : 

No I did.

 

post a comment