Wednesday, January 17, 2007

anybody seen this guy?


I hear he can be found driving around anchor point, sometimes short one wheel.

Comments on "anybody seen this guy?"

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (11:48 PM) : 

I know who that is....I first heard of his driving on three wheels from the Anchorage Press...Under their stupid criminals.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (1:04 AM) : 

Girlchild, that would be him! I asked about him every once in awhile, I think he is still working as a plow driver but i visit the inn on a regular basis and I have not seen him there for at least a year. Good picture of his dad.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (1:06 AM) : 

Did not see a response in regards to my suggestion for a football bet?

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (5:49 AM) : 

Only found when he wants to be - and on dee-dee-dee rampages.I think we used to see him on Memorial Day weekend -and the troopers are, usually, ten minutes behind him. Maybe that's why he doesn't sit still...

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:19 AM) : 

Yep, things have been pretty quiet in the Little Village By The River without 3 Wheels and Coconut Eddie being around. It is almost safe!

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (3:36 PM) : 

I still worry of the quiet ones...

 

Blogger Da Bears said ... (12:49 PM) : 

Did you guys all hear ol' three wheels - the eternal bachelor is getting married this summer? 7/7/07 was the last we heard :)

 

post a comment